Data Preparation and Delivery : OBDS.com Web Update / Zip Download / CD-Rom
A/C Loading: ECL Load from Operator Laptop via serial cable (Win9X, ME, NT, Win2000…)
One-Time CHECKLIST Update – Customize ECL data On-Line
- Supply Normal Checklist format (OBDS produces initial ECL Draft format)
- Access www.obds.com - enter assigned user-id and password.
- Review Draft documents and OBDS Checklist Simulator
- Revise data as required by On-Line Editor until complete and accepted
- Receive Programmed Checklist Module.
Checklist Service Agreement – Cost effective Web-based ECL Revision Management
- Complete initial update as above for One-Time update
- Log on at any time or from any place to track revisions /make changes or run the Simulator
- Apply revisions or changes at any time by use of the On-Line Editor
- Receive Checklist exchange Module
- Repeat update process regularly as required (2 updates 1st yr included)
Other Platforms: OBDS also provides programming and content support for Primus 1000/2000 and Data Nav Systems. See Honeywell Technical Newsletter A23-2000-022-R000 for details
Note: It is the operator’s responsibility to ensure that the checklists and data conform to as defined in the Aircraft Flight Manual as approved by the applicable airworthiness authority. For further information, see FAA AC-120-64.